Cheap Divorce in Florida
If you want to save your time and money, get help with a divorce in Florida online. It’s more convenient than you think!
Flat Fee Uncontested Divorce Packages
Our main mission is to help couples get an affordable divorce in Florida without wasting their time searching for suitable forms. For this reason, we offer our divorce form packages at a flat fee of $139. You won’t have to pay additionally during any step of our cooperation unless you would like to get a few of our extras which we offer at great prices. And with court fees being around $408, you will spend just under $600 on your divorce instead of spending thousands on attorneys. Here are the quick and cheap divorce options we offer.
Divorce Without Children – $139
- Forms for simplified and regular uncontested divorce.
- Unlimited number of changes within subscription time.
- Free step-by-step filing guides for simplified and regular divorce.
Divorce with Minor Child – $139
- No extra payments for child-related forms.
- Simple questionnaire with hints.
- The filing guide included in the price.
Installment Plan – $75+$65
- Best option for couples on a budget.
- Pay $75 while placing an order, and $65 within 30 days after.
- No commissions or surcharges from our side.
Here are the reasons why divorcing without a lawyer and with the help of an online divorce provider is a beneficial option:
- You won’t have to hire a lawyer to help you out with the paperwork. The price of uncontested divorce with an attorney is up to $5,000, which makes this option far from cheap. We work at a flat fee, so you will only need to pay $139 for the filled-out forms. With such a low cost and no hidden charges, your divorce will be truly affordable.
- Cooperation with an attorney is not only expensive but also a time-consuming process. You will need several meetings in order to answer all the questions and provide the needed information and documents to your lawyer. Working with an online divorce provider, all you need to do is fill out a short and easy questionnaire accompanied by tips. According to our clients, the average time spent on this questionnaire is around 30 minutes. Besides, all the steps can be completed from the comfort of your home!
- You will receive instructions for filing for divorce in Florida. When you’re in agreement with your spouse and choose online divorce in Florida, no court trials are needed. There will only be a short hearing for the judge to make sure that your paperwork is in order, the agreement is fair, and you’ve covered everything to sign the Final Disposition.
Why Choose FlOnlineDivorce
Within more than 12 years, we have managed to help thousands of couples to divorce in Florida. Here are the advantages that make our online service the most preferred choice.